Enjoy an exclusive Traditional Royal Dinner Cruise on the Perfume River at night. You’ll be dressed up like a king and queen from the Vietnamese dynasty time. We’ll be cruising the Perfume River while an English speaking tour guide will tell you about the history of the Huong River. During dinner the you will be entertained with a Music Folk Song band performance.
- Nem rán (Spring rolls with pork and shrimp)
- Bún xào (Yellow noodle with beef, shrimp and vegetables)
- Bò Salad (Beef, onion, peanuts, lettuce)
- Cơm (Rice)
- Rau muống xào tỏi(Morning glory with garlic)
- Cá Thu (Fish with mushroom, onion, tomato and pineapple sauce)
- Fruits as dessert
During dinner we will serve Royal wine.
Please let us know in advance if you have any allergies and/or if you require a vegetarian meal.
Please note: The Traditional Royal Dinner Cruise is a private tour which requires a minimum of 4 adults. A pickup transfer from your accommodation is included.